Friday, June 10, 2011

The Adventure Continues

I found out today that the university I interviewed at last week has offered me a position! I'm quite excited about this new job and the new opportunities that it will provide.

There's quite a lot going on in the next two months. I have to finish my semester here, teach two summer courses, find a new apartment, move into said apartment, I'll be visiting America for a few weeks, and then coming back and starting the new job on August 25th.

Shortly after I settle into the new semester at the new university (henceforth known as SSWU), I will go back to the other side of the desk, and start an MA in Applied Linguistics and TESOL through the University of Portsmouth.

It's been quite a year here in Korea. I've definitely gone back and forth about if I wanted to stay for another year. In the end, I find that I'm not quite ready to leave this place. I'm just starting to feel like I'm settling into the rhythm of life here, and I'm excited to be able to experience it more fully next year!

The goal for this year was basically learning how to survive. The goal for next year is going to be exploring more of this massive, giant city I call home. Hopefully, there will be more adventures and other blog-worthy things coming up in the next round of things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats