Sunday, March 27, 2011

Have I been in Korea for too long?

I was talking with one of my Stateside friends tonight, and I asked her opinion on a shirt I was contemplating buying. At first, she couldn't believe that I was considering buying the top for myself. She thought that it had a strange cut and the graphic on it didn't make any sense. I thought it was really cute, I just wasn't sure if it was work appropriate...

It's a little cat chasing butterflies across some cute flowers! Naturally, I would wear pants under it. Who knows... Maybe my fashion sense (which, let's face it, was never really trendy to start with) is turning Korean. 

What do you all think? Should I order this top? This is a serious question! The fate of my fashion integration may hinge on the answer. 

7 comments:

Beth H said...

Well, I think it's adorable! Then again, I'm not really a fashion expert myself... But if you like it, you should get it. :)

Anonymous said...

okay, it definitely looks korean, but it's cute! i especially love the solid black parts!

CharityStill said...

I like it. But it looks really young to me. Other than the cat part of it, I could see you in it for sure.

ncarlisle said...

I *love* this shirt! You can't go wrong!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I love cats and life is too short to worry if others like what you choose. There are some clothes that are more flattering than others on us, but they are not necessarily our favorites. I say "go for it". I have a sister who always dresses with bright colors (which I shun) and she always has fun and looks great.
Besides, you would never find something this unique in the U.S.
Becky

Burns said...

That Korean girl is cute!

Anonymous said...

Hehe...I doubt you want my opinion ;-) LOVE YOU!
beka

Post a Comment

Stats