Friday, July 1, 2011

Crazy Commercials

I don't have a TV here in my apartment, so I don't usually see too many commercials. Of the ones I've seen, most of them are just your average 30 second spot. However, sometimes there are commercials that go above and beyond that 30 second spot. Some of these even go above and beyond some of the superbowl commercials I've seen. Like this one, for instance.


Break dancing is a big thing here in Korea. The dancers are called B-Boys, and they're cultural icons. I don't quite know how Korea became an epicenter for breakdancing, but it did. And those boys can DANCE. The World Master B-Boy championship is happening in Seoul this weekend, so a lot of people are quite interested in it.

You win extra points if you can guess what this commercial is advertising!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats