Saturday, September 4, 2010

Stationary Stores


I needed some office supply type things for my classroom, so I went to the little stationary store that is just down the street from my apartment. It is called "Morning Glory" and I've been wanting to check it out for quite some time! I got all of the boring things I needed (paper clips, pencils, scissors, etc) and I also picked up some really fun things to keep my grading organized! Check it out!!


Anne of Green Gables has apparently made her Korean debut! This is a really sturdy plastic binder. They also had this one:




I thought they were pretty amazing! I also picked up this notebook to keep track of attendance:




Finally, this is some really cool stationary for writing letters! It was only 1,000 won (which is about $0.85). You can't really tell from the picture, but there are sparkles on that stationary!!




















I got all of that, six plastic folders, six pencils, 1500 staples, 200 paper clips, scissors, another notebook of 100 sheets of decorated paper, and a package of envelopes for 28,000 won. It was pretty exciting!!

2 comments:

Beth H said...

How fun! Those are really cute. :)

Sunny said...

how i love morning glory!! i raid the store like a crazed lunatic every time i'm in Korea :)

Post a Comment

Stats