Saturday, October 9, 2010

Things I love about my students, part I

Consider this to be an on-going series of posts, whenever my students do something that is particularly newsworthy.

This post is actually a few weeks out of date, but I don't have a memory card reader on my computer at school, and I didn't have internet at home for a long time. Last month, Korea celebrated a holiday called Chuseok. I wrote about it a little bit here. Several of my students gave me small gifts for Chuseok.

One student gave me this lovely box.


Inside of it was a small teddy bear wearing hanbok, which is traditional Korean clothing. He now lives on my computer at work. 


She had also written me a really sweet note.



A few days ago, I walked into my classroom to discover that some of my students had drawn this picture on my whiteboard. I thought it was pretty great!


3 comments:

Dave N said...

Such good handwriting!

Sunny said...

what does "okay" <--sara's attractive pronunciation refer to?

Sarah said...

Sunny, I think that I have fallen into the habit of saying "OK" whenever I want to get their attention to move onto the next activity. I assumed that it just meant that they liked my accent ;-) Who knows though!

Post a Comment

Stats