Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time Zones

Time zones confuse me. They make my life complicated. I guess that I had good training for living in a different time zone than all of my family and most of my friends. I grew up in an area where I worked in one time zone and went to church in another. My neighbor on the left ran on "slow" time and my neighbor across the street ran on "fast" time.

The time zones have struck once again. Just when you thought you were starting to figure out the difference between where you lived and Seoul, daylight savings time happened. So, here are your new guidelines.

If you live in Eastern Time: Add 2 hours and switch the AM and PM. If it is 8:00 pm for you it is 10:00 am the next day for me.

If you live in Central Time: Add 3 hours and switch the AM and PM. If it is 8:00 pm for you it is 11:00 am the next day for me.

If you live in Mountain Time: Add 4 hours and switch the AM and PM. If it is 8:00 pm for you it is noon the next day for me.

If you can't figure it out, you can always look at the clock on the right side of this blog. It will tell you the current time in Seoul.

Good luck! I know I'm going to need it to figure all of this out again....

1 comments:

Beth H said...

Great. You mean I have to figure it out all over again?! ;)

Post a Comment

Stats