Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Campus Tour

It was a beautiful day in South Korea today. It was really cold this morning, but the afternoon warmed up nicely and the sky was an incredibly vivid blue. There is this small garden on top of one of the buildings on my campus, so I went up to take some shots of the campus and surrounding mountains.



This is the name of the garden. But I don't think that is what they really meant.


That's more like it... Those pesky ls and rs....


This is the gazebo where I sometimes ate lunch when the weather was a little bit warmer. It is also in the roof garden. 

This is the garden. It isn't too pretty now, but based on the kinds of plans up there, it will be beautiful in the spring and early summer! The building with the green and white stripe is a hospital, and I think that most of the other buildings are apartments and offices.


This is looking down on the campus. This is the building that I teach in. 


The cool circle thing is the entrance to the student center and cafeteria. This is also the entrance to the all-important nap room and snack room!


My building again, and the computer building. 


These are all apartment buildings, and this is a mountain that you can see from campus. It is next to the mountain that I climbed a few weekends ago. I promise I'll get around to putting up pictures from that soon!


There is a little stream that runs adjacent to campus. There are walking paths on either side of it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats