Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas ornaments

I got a new camera a few weeks ago, but between finals and being sick, I haven't had time to play with it. I pulled it out tonight and messed around with some of the settings. I rather liked the way these three turned out. They are some of my favorite Christmas ornaments that I brought with me from America.


These two are part of a set that I made when I was much younger than I am now. I have four of them here with me. I think there might have originally been six, but some of them didn't survive through the years. 

This is actually the first ornament that I remember getting. It has been my favorite for as long as I can remember. My dancers are missing a few appendages, but I can't bring myself to get rid of it. It reminds me of all of those Christmases I spent going to the nutcracker. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats