Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Classroom!

I've been working on decorating my classroom for Christmas with various odds and ends I've found around school/the city. I'm going to be really sad when January hits and I have to take all of it down again!

This is the view you get when you walk into my classroom. 

A closeup of my snowflakes and plants!

And the stockings. I was impressed with the fact that all of the English was culturally AND grammatically correct!

This is where all of that real work in the real world happens. 10 points if you can name that movie!!

This is where most of my students sit. I haven't figured out what to do on that back wall yet, but it is kinda depressing...

This is the wall opposite of the window. There are two cute little dogs that say "welcome" and a nameplate that says "Professor Sarah Fehrman, English Zone 4" but there were students studying just outside the door, so I didn't want to go take a picture. You'll just have to imagine!

Each month I make a giant calendar that has a bunch of crazy holidays. Sometimes I put serious ones, but most of them are silly. Like today! For those of you in North America, December 8th is National Brownie Day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The movie on the desk is "A Charlie Brown Christmas". Do I get 10 points? Or a brownie?

Post a Comment

Stats