Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Welcome to my humble abode!

As of this afternoon, I will have been back in Korea for one week. It has been a crazy week, full of unpacking, job orientation, trying to learn new bus routes, and adjusting to a new time zone. Thankfully, the jet lag has been really really easy to handle this time around. I suppose it's making up for how terrible it was in the States.

Things are going well with the new job so far. I'm trying to finish learning the online system, in all of its multi-faceted glory, and writing a syllabus for a storytelling class I'm teaching, but other than that, I'm ready for classes to start on Friday.

I don't know that I'd say I'm settled in to my new apartment yet, because things are still really new, and I'm still trying to figure out which light switch does what, and which way to turn the faucets to change the water temperature, and all of that stuff... But I'm at least unpacked, which is a glorious thing! So, without further ado, here is a video tour of my new apartment! Sorry it's a little twist during the first part. I am filming on my iPhone, and I can't ever tell what direction things are going to go once they're done!


I can go up to the rooftop as well. My landlord uses it for storage, so it is rather crowded, but there are a few places to sit. The view is lovely from up there. 



All in all, I think I'm going to quite enjoy living here!

1 comments:

Brenton and Kristi said...

It looks like it's head and shoulders above what you had! Thanks for the little tour. :)

Post a Comment

Stats