Monday, January 23, 2012

Seoul at Night

One night, Beth and I went up to the top of this tower:


and we looked around for awhile. I don't have a whole lot to say about these pictures. Just that Seoul is a freakishly large city. It wasn't even a very clear night, and we could see thousands and thousands of lights, as far as the eye could see. And that was just a small portion of the city. It still boggles my mind sometimes when I think about the size of Seoul.


We saw this view of the city as we were preparing to go up into the tower. 

We also saw signs directing us to the "shocking elevator and wall". It turns out, the shocking elevator and wall had movies projected onto them while you waited. 


This is from the top of the tower. 







There is a small post office in the tower. It is billed as the highest post office in Seoul, so you can send letters that are postmarked from there. 

Look! It's my neighborhood!








Hi Beth!



The massive black space is the mountain that the tower sits on. They build houses as far up the mountain as they can, as I can testify to every time I walk home...


There are so many bridges that cross the river, and major highways along each side. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stats